Friday, February 22, 2013

Week 1: Personal Introduction

Since, strategy is all about executing the idea to accomplish one's goal, i hope i could be able to make sustainable strategic decisions or planning to compete on real time scenario. I hope this module could help me to make me a corporate material and be good at what and how i am doing things. As this module deals with various tools and techniques of strategy making i am sure of developing my strategy making skills throughout this whole module.

As i am planning to be an entrepreneur after finishing my studies, this module can surely help me. Strategy is required in every step of entrepreneur's life, may it be while making plans, executing those plans, decision making and achieving the goal. Thus, this module would help me to develop my career and achieve my career goals.

I would want to do more research based studies or practical learning to get good marks on this module. As this module considers marks from presentation, i would want to improve my presentation and communication skills. I will keep notes of all the important subject or topic which will help me to understand about the subject more clearly and conveniently.

I would want my lecturers to give more of real time examples so that it would help us to be updated about the market. It would be good for all of us if both lecturer and classmates would maintain learning environment   , be friendly with each other and be more interactive. Finally, if college could provide us internship opportunities or research studies it would help us to get organisation based knowledge and be more competitive while we go out in market.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment